Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nuts from "Nøddebazaren"

Yesterday I received the package from "Nøddebazaren", which are organic, un-salted and un-sweetened nuts. I ordered them on the 28th February and got them yesterday, it took 5days. I'm so happy for them, they taste amazing *-*
I got 4 x 150g of cashew-nuts + 2 x 150g pistaccio-nuts. That makes 800g nuts. When I got home form the gym I immediately tried them, and I swear, they were so good!!! As you can see there are two other boxes with nut-mix - they were for a firiend / not mine :D
When I got home I was still a little hungry, so I ate water melon, carrots and my protein shake. :)
I slept very good and had a good morning today, I hope you had too?! If not - going to the gym can make every day a better day ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment