Saturday, March 1, 2014

Inside health

"THE TROUBLE WITH ALWAYS TRYING TO PRESERVE THE HEALTH OF THE BODY IS THAT IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO DO WITHOUT DESTROYING THE HEALTH OF THE MIND." -G.K. Chesterton


We all want a healthy outside; have a flat stomach, look good in our prom dress, in our 

everyday clothes, just being able to run a 5k could mean the world for someone..... 

We all have different understandings about what health is... 

But I can tell you a small thing... being health is NOT only how your body looks like! It's 

how you feel about your body and how you feel in general! 

Look at the quote and think about it... Don't destroy your inner health because of how you look! You are beautiful - believe in yourself! 
I relaxed in our wire pool today, had some fruits and after that I ate kind of the whole fridge... about 2000 kcal.. BUT hey... I don't regret it - I enjoyed it. 
Sometimes it's okay  ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment