Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fail to prepare - prepare to fail!!

So today I got up early to prepare my meals for the day, because I'm not getting home before 9 o'clock pm.
From school to the police - from the police time to walk the dog with my family - from that to the gym - from the gym finally home. :)  It's going to be cardio today .. yeah sweaty cardio-day! first 2 hours dance and then on the thread mill for 1 1/2 hour. Breakfast was Oatmeal as usual with strawberry's, one apple and peanut butter <3 I love peanut butter. My snacks are bell peppers, carrots and one "Corny free" bar. Lunch is going to be chicken breast, broccoli and whole wheat noodles. Dinner (I'm going to eat that after I have been at the police station) is going to be a huge salad with self made salad-sauce.


This is the Peanut butter I use, I sometimes have another one, but this one is amazing and contains 99,3 % organic peanuts and only 0,7% sea salt. I bought it at Netto (in Denmark).



No comments:

Post a Comment