Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dinner 05-04-14

As I told you my dinner was asparagus, frikadellen (meat balls just with fish) and noodles. I added sauce and some more vegetables. First a picture with the sauce and then a picture without the sauce.. And I have to say I LOVE sauce, it doesn't matter what I eat, I need sauce! No matter what but nearly always a healthy version...
Well, my leg-day workout went very bad! I had to lower the weight in every exercise :( This definitely one of the most annoying feelings I know. And as said I'm going to be on holidays with my class from tomorrow until next Friday, and I really hope that I can go to the gym on Iceland! I have no Idea if I have Internet or time to post something, but I'll give it my best.

1 comment:

  1. das sieht ja mal richtig lecker aus :)

    http://franziskamaike.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete