Saturday, April 5, 2014

breakfast

That was an epic oatmeal-breakfast. I love it!!! (YES there is Oatmeal underneath all the topping) :D haha
I had to make it with water and egg whites, because we haven't had any milk at home...
So I had my oats, water, egg whites and the topping was cashew butter with one apple, some strawberries and "havre fras". I'm so in love <3
It had definitely more than 600 cal, but it's Saturday and it is healthy and the best off all is, that it is leg-day today. My favorite kind of day :) So some extra calories are good for my workout! At the moment I'm doing 3 things at one time :D I'm pre-cooking my dinner (aspargus with egg-noodles and (fish) -frikadelles) + I'm packing for my trip to Iceland, which starts tomorrow (with my class). After that I have 2 week's holydays... That means a lot of time to try new recipes and post a lot on my blog. (And I need to get that motivational video done). Going to post a picture of my dinner later on. Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment