Tuesday, April 22, 2014

detox - cleaning my body

hello folks,
it's been a long time since I wrote something. I'm sorry! My eating habits and health habits are so fuc*ed up right now... when I should count the calories I have in excess, than it would probably be 2000 cal a day MINIMUM. So I made a decision! I'm going to fast for the next 3 days. I'm going to eat a fruit salad in the morning and drinking water and tea during the day. I don't want to loose weight! all I want to do is getting ride of all the bad toxin I got into my body during the last couple of days/ weeks + I'm going to loose water, which means I'm going to look more ripped and toned. It's going to be hard, but it going to be worth it! Wish me the best :D Going to make a review on how it went after the 3 days are over.
The picture describes pretty much how I ate the last 2-3 weeks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment