Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Outfit of the day

365 Days; My outfit of the day? 

Every day, even the sundays am I going to take a pictures of my outfit. It don't matter how I look. I often will take them before I get to school, and on the pictures of today, I have no make up on ... :D
I call this picture "the ugly-truth", it's just because I really hate my face when I have no make-up on... 

And I am also going to do this, because I'm interessted of your opinions about my outfits. Do you know this feeling, when you wake up, take your clothes on and just think, ohh today I look really pretty; I have this feeling nearly ever day.... But when I look at my foto's some days later I think: How could you got out of the house with this on? Sometimes it's a Sin! :) 

So here we goooo...... Day 1 og 365   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment